Experience the Azure Adriatic and Dalmatia Coast on our Signature Croatia Lesbian Cruise
Anchors aweigh! Join up to 34 queer women on our annual Croatian summer cruise, led by one of the country’s most experienced female guides. Here’s your chance to explore coastlines, parks, medieval towns and the balmy blue waters of the Adriatic Sea from the comfort of a female-owned and operated private yacht. You’ll also visit businesses owned and run by women, get top-notch tips from a passionate local guide, and be pampered by a Lesbian Brand Ambassador from the Out Adventures team.
- Who’s it for? Lesbians
- Countries visited: Croatia
- Duration: 8 Nights/9 Days
- Starts in: Dubrovnik
- Ends in: Zagreb
- Group size: Min 10; max 36
- Dates: July 24-Aug, 2021
- Accommodations: 4-Star Hotel (1 nt), Private Yacht (7 nts)
- Physical Rating: 1/5
- Theme: Cruise
- Activities: Beach Time, Food Tours, Swimming, Wine Tasting
- Support local female-owned businesses and restaurants
- Enjoy female-led city tours
- Daily dips in the crystal blue waters of the Adriatic Sea
- Lounge on the upper deck of our Private Yacht
- Devour five-star meals and exceptional optional dinners with your fellow passengers
- Enjoy Roman architecture in Split
- Savor Croatian wines in Korčula
- Stroll the medieval walls around old Dubrovnik
- Channel your inner celebrity in Hvar
- Explore historic monuments in Zagreb
- Visit an abandoned airstrip on the Bosnian border and a Serbian community with a female leader
DATES AND PRICES
Bok! Welcome to Croatia. You can meet the Brand Ambassador at the host hotel for an included transfer at noon, or make your own way to the yacht. Boarding is between noon and 2 PM. Onboard we’ll enjoy an included lunch and safety briefing, then head to town for a walking tour and cable ride up Srđ Mountain. Soak up the scenic views of the Old City Walls and the Elaphiti Islands, then enjoy some free time before a fabulous Welcome Dinner in the heart of Dubrovnik.
Today we depart early, enjoy our first-morning swim stop in a secluded bay, then cruise to the island of Mljet. There we’ll stroll through the famous salt lakes of Mljet National Park. This visit includes a boat ride to St Mary Isle, where we’ll visit an ancient monastery, an old abbey, and a church that dates back to the 12th century. If you’d like to get your blood flowing you can also rent a kayak, bike or scooter to roam on your own. Tonight we’ll enjoy a Barbecue Dinner aboard the boat in either Polača or Pomena.
Another morning, another beautiful swim stop. Then lunch…and another swim stop. Eventually, we arrive in Trstenik on the Pelješac peninsula and head to a modern winery. A private tour of the grounds and cellar await, then an exquisite 3-course dinner featuring five of the property’s finest wines. Our boat remains moored in Trstenik tonight.
Today we depart for the birthplace of Marco Polo and one of our favorite stops: Korcula. Enjoy a swim stop and lunch along the way, then upon arrival enjoy an afternoon walking tour with one of our favorite sassy female guides. It’s only a short walk to the old town so we encourage you to explore the area and its charming shops, bars, and restaurants. This evening features an optional dinner at one of the most famous restaurants in town, and it’s owned by a renowned female entrepreneur in the city.
Today features two more decadent swim stops, lunch, and a potential visit to the Blue Caves weather permitting. Late this afternoon we arrive at the charming town of Vis, known for its former Yugoslav Naval base. Wander the main street for handicrafts and locally-produced fashion, then join us aboard the boat for dinner.
If we didn’t make it to the Blue Caves yesterday, we’ll try again this morning. Otherwise, we’ll head for jet-set Hvar: the island of mega yachts, fine dining, and celebrity sightings. Orient yourself with our guided walking tour, then feel free to explore. We highly recommend the short hike to Tvrdava Fortica for one of the best views of your life. Tonight is free, or you can join an optional dinner at one of our favorite gourmet restaurants.
Today marks our last full day aboard the yacht. We depart from Hvar with a morning swim stop, lunch, and a final swim stop near Bol & Brač. There we’ll drop anchor, then ride zodiacs to the shores of Dalmatia’s most famous beach: Zlatni Rat (Golden Horn). Finally, we’ll continue to Split for our final walking tour, Captain’s Dinner, and optional drinks at a Queer-welcoming Bar.
Bid farewell to our amazing crew before you disembark the ship this morning. We’ll then head to Licko Petrovo Selo, where we’ll meet the female leader of this Serbian community to learn about their history and culture. We’ll then visit Željava Air Base on the Bosnian border. Snap a few photos with an abandoned warplane before we head to Zagreb for one final night. After we check in to our centrally located hotel we’ll head out for a walking and a gorgeous Farewell Dinner.
There are no activities planned today, and check out is at 11 AM.
- 1 Local Female Guide and 1 Out Adventures Lesbian Host from beginning to end of the tour
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Breakfast daily, 7 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Water supplement – 1 liter per day, per person
- Drink supplement – 1 beer, wine or soft drink with lunch daily (or dinner, if lunch is not included)
- Arrival & departure transfers to/from Out Adventures’ joining/finishing point hotel
- Guided tours of Zagreb, Split, Hvar, Korčula, Dubrovnik
- Gratuities for all included activities and meals, along with local guides and ship crew
- Croatian dinner at a vineyard in Trstenik
- Dubrovnik cable car fee
WHAT ISN’T INCLUDED?
- International Airfare
- Travel Insurance is mandatory for all travelers. Click here for more details.
- Gratuities for your ship bar bill and extra drinks at optional/included meals
- Meals & Activities not mentioned in the itinerary
Use code EVERYQUEER for $150 off at checkout
- Why is Stockholm One of the Best Vacations for Lesbians? - July 26, 2020
- EveryQueer Magazine Launch Party Celebrates with 200 Queers in New York City - February 12, 2020
- 43 LGBTQ Influencers that are Changing the Internet - January 23, 2020